G E N E R A T I O N B E A U T Y D I A R Y
- and we're off -
Saturday May 31st. We were so excited to head to LA!! Love having these two gals back in Cali with me.
- G B -
The huge curtain backdrop that you see right as you walk into the event tent. One last moment of calm before seeing the craziness behind it.
- it wouldn't be an i p s y tent without a little p i n k -
Pass the curtain and you're amidst 3000+ beauty-loving women. (and some men too)
- before i really start to sweat -
You can kind of see a teeny bead of sweat on my forehead. I had been inside for approx. 3 minutes. Yeah.
- bank of benefit // where can i sign up -
Benefit's booth was right at the front & they didn't skimp out on sick branding.
- b e n e f i t introducing their newest liner which is amaazzingg -
Okay so I didn't really do that great of a job capturing the product, but i'll do a review soon ;)
- finally getting to meet my love, Lexi -
She is so sweet and just as beautiful in person! So happy I got to see her.
- and I got to see this lady again, it's been too long! -
Christine from TwilightChic123 is always a sight for sore eyes. Beyond friendly!
- how cute are these Ipsy // Generation Beauty pillows?? -
They had these custom pillows in every seating area. I just couldn't help but think what a great idea that was.
- blondies // waiting to watch Belinda speak on her first fashion panel! -
Snapping these two together made me happy.
- so proud of this babe -
Loved listening to Belinda talk about her signature style and pretty proud of myself for holding up a camera for 20 minutes.
- leaving our mark on the GB Graffiti Wall -
I wonder what they do with this wall once the event is over.
- maybe i need one of these ipsy chairs… -
So excited when I saw this Ipsy directors chair. And I really do need one.
- love -
Having my Julie there for the first time was amazing.
- D A Y O N E W R A P P E D -
- D A Y 2 // U R T H C A F F E -
Upon their request ( and who am I to say no to Urth )
- roomies -
I have about 8 more of these pictures on my phone. Obsessed.
- we love Colleen & the p i x i team!! -
I feel like we've known this girl forever. Long lost relative for sure >_<
- o m pixi -
The hook ups.
- loved the l u s h setup -
I know I can see this at the local mall… but I can't resist a yummy display.
- my boo bear -
- xoxo -
- Photo Booth recaps -
Photos from the Bare Minerals "Bare Skin" Photo Booth come out like a dream.
I had such an amazing time at Generation Beauty 2014!!
So thankful to everyone we met, all of the amazing brands and to Ipsy for hosting a great event!
It's been a week since it happened and I STILL have yet to go through our GB Happy Hour bags.
I know - I'm slack central. I can't wait to dig in and share some new makeup finds with you all, but until then, please enjoy Belinda's Vlog of our Generation Beauty experience!
[ it's too cute for words ]